Friday, May 23, 2014

2014-05-23

Yesterday, Marilyn slept in because she wasn’t feeling well. When she did get up she said she felt lousy enough to see a doctor. So we went to the CVS Minute Clinic in Mishawaka. The nurse practicianer said she had a bad sinus infection, so we got some new pills, and she feels a little better this morning. we did stop at WalMart to shop and fad a McD’ lunch. Last stop on the way home was Dollar Tree for a thinking of you card.

When we got back to the motorhome I dropped Marilyn off for a nap so I could go next door to check on our toilet parts. Anthony said the last one was due to be delivered later in the afternoon. I picked up the parts about 4:30, so I get to fix the toilet today.

The pills have helped Marilyn feel better this morning, but she is still very tired.

I do need to mention that the Android OS update to my phone seems to have made it a lot faster.

Two people have been unable to follow my attempted facebook post, and the blog is not in Blogger, so I get to publish again. It is now after lunch. The john is fixed. Marilyn is tired, but feeling better. The neighborhood changed again. Bryan and Jane Rose have moved in next to us. Happy hour circle is growing.

Type at you later.

2 comments: