Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I received an email from a great friend today asking if Marilyn and I were OK.  She had not seen a recent blog from me, so, I decided I better put something on the blog.  We did move on Saturday from Houlton, ME to Hermon, ME.  Hermon is just west of Bangor.  Our purpose in stopping here is to attend the Escapees Chapter 3 Lobsterfest Rally.  This is our third lobsterfest rally, having attended those in August of 2001 and 2006.2012-08-10 My Brothers Place Campground to Pumpkin Patch RV Resort - Microsoft Streets & Trips 8112012 25842 PM

On Sunday, we did go get another lobster, which is probably the last one I will have to cook for a while.  We have also done the shopping thing at Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, and the grocery store.

Yesterday most of the RVers arrived for the rally, and we went out to dinner at Anglers Seafood Restaurant.  I had delicious fried local shrimp and scallops.  Marilyn had the following for her birthday dinner – lobster stew, grilled salmon and scallops, and a free hot fudge sundae for dessert.

The rally really started today, with registration, happy hour, new member adoptee’s, dinner of seafood chowder and tacos, followed by a campfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment