It was a great day. We spent time working around the motorhome fixing things. We went to Wal-Mart looking for some hinges and drawer locks. We found some hinges in a hardware store, and ordered the drawer latches from an RV dealer. The hinges were the wrong design, and we will see if the drawer latches come in before next Friday. I moved a hinge from a bedroom cabinet to one in the kitchen. The bedroom can get by with only one for a while. There is a Lowe’s or Home Depot in Bangor next week.
After lunch, I updated the software on Marilyn’s Droid. This eliminated the unlimited hotspot on her phone. I then added PdaNet to my phone to create and unlimited hotspot on my iPhone. So far, it works great. But it did take all afternoon to download and jailbreak the iPhone.
It is still nice to be able to access data on the phones now that we are in the US.