Saturday, April 19, 2014

2014-04-19

We arrived at Lake Pines RV Park in Midland GA about 11:30AM.  We got set up and had lunch.  We met Doug at his house, and went to Olive Garden for dinner to use some gift cards.  Great evening visiting with Doug.

Friday, I spent the day trying to load Microsoft’s 890 megabyte Windows 8.1 Update.  While Marilyn used Doug’s washing machine and dryer.  We had a drink when Doug got home, and ate leftovers at our house because Doug had to go to work at his second job at Advance Auto Parts.

This morning we took Chick-fil-A chicken biscuits to Doug’s for brunch.  He had to go to work at 12:30.  But we also got to meet with Doug again for his dinner break at Chipotle Grill.  We spent most of the day at Doug’s house.  Marilyn did more wash while I continued to try to load Windows 8.1 Update.  No joy in Windows 8.1 Update-ville on the computer.  It worked fine on my Surface Pro 2.  I may try again next time I have good Wifi.  I was able to load and try out MS Office 365 – thank you very much Peg Gifford.  We are back at the rig for the night.

Type at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment