Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunday to Monday, August 28 to September 5, 2011

I have been lax in writing.  But we were busy at the Escapade (Escapees national rally), and then we drove from Gillette, WY to Sturgis, SD for our Escapees VCR (Volunteer Club Representative) workshop.  Marilyn got in some more miles before the construction got too bad.c

The Escapade was wonderful, we bought a few things, had the front A/C fixed.  Enjoyed spending time with old and new friends.  On the way to the Workshop, my computer decided that its keyboard wanted to include multiple letters with on keystroke, or no letters.  So, we went to Wally World before we left the Escapade, and bought a $24 wireless keyboard.  It works great.  Next, the internal wireless card decided that it would not access our hotspot.  I thought the computer was a goner, and I would have to return the keyboard.  But I can still access the internet tethering my phone, so maybe the computer will limp back to FL.

The workshop went well.  I learned a couple of things, and my seminar on Evites went well.  So we are ready to travel some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment