Thursday, July 17, 2014

2014-07-16

Yesterday our wonderful two week visit with my sister Ann and her husband Garry came to an end, and we drove 90 miles to Adirondack Gateway Campground in Cold Brook, NY. There is negligible Verizon Service here at the campground, so i will have to take the Surface sightseeing to see if I can publish later.

During our two weeks in Ann’s driveway, we visited cemeteries, and I did get pictures of tombstones of some of my ancestors. My sister Loretta came down from Rochester one afternoon with her son and his family. We enjoyed seeing them. We also had a nice visit and dinner with Garry’s sister, Ginger, and her husband, Bobby.

In addition to stopping at cemeteries, Marilyn and I drove to Canada across the Thousand Islands Bridge to a No Frills Grocery Store to get a couple of President’s Choice products that are store brands of Loblaws, a Canadian grocery chain.

Today we plan to take a drive through some of the Adirondack mountains.

Type at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment