Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year has started.  I do not know if I will be able to write more often in my Blog this year.  I did not do so well the latter half of December 2010.  After the flea market, December got busy, Sunday, the 12th, I attended a Verizon Droid class in Lady Lake, the rv park had an Xmas party potluck on the 14th, we went to visit Lon and Carolyn VanOstran on the 16th, final shopping days, then to Doug’s in Columbus GA on the 22nd.  Marilyn and I drove to Atlanta to pick up Bev on the 23rd, and we had a wonderful family Xmas (just the 4 of us).  Monday the 27th, we took Bev back to the airport, and left Doug on the 28th to return to FL.  Wednesday, we did some errands, and drove to La Mesa RV in Sanford, FL to obtain a part for the screen door.  Of course we also walked in and out of some new rigs – the 2011 Phaeton is quite nice.  New Year’s
Eve the rv park had a nice party from 7 to 10, and then Marilyn and I enjoyed champagne at our rig watching the New Year in.  Tonight, Jan 1, we had another nice potluck at the clubhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment